Thursday 27 January 2011

Making My Dreams Come True in Berlin!



Image via hugoboss.com
   It's been a week and a day since my first day in Berlin for Fashion Week. I'm so excited to finally share with you all my incredible experience of visiting Berlin and having my dream come true of being 1 of 5 reporters that got a chance to report live from the HUGO fashion show.

The whole trip was nothing short of a dream come true for me and one of the best experiences of my fashion career so far. From meeting the amazing HUGO BOSS team, fellow reporters, sight-seeing and having the opportunity to witness and report from the spectacular HUGO fashion show during Berlin Fashion Week.

I was proud to be the only reporter from the US and thrilled to meet the other 4 reporters from Canada, Netherlands, Singapore and Berlin. Each of them were so lovely and fashionable.

Thanks again to everyone at HUGO BOSS for giving me this amazing opportunity!

Stay tuned to upcoming posts on my Fashion Week adventures in Berlin which will include: my wardrobe selections, sight-seeing, HUGO fashion show, celebrities, parties and much more!
My personalised HUGO BOSS i-Phone



My HUGO BOSS Itinerary



Stayed at the Concorde Hotel in Berlin
Berlin Fashion Week Schedule 

View from my hotel room in Berlin


 
My HUGO Fashion Show bag



Interesting sculpture in the hotel



Getting ready to head out to dinner with the HUGO BOSS team and fellow reporters (not pictured)




Arriving at Chen Che restaurent in Berlin for dinner!
 
Deciding on dinner options
 
Making use of the chopsticks for a photo-op!
 
My yummy salmon dinner
 
Sampling the local wine



Driving back to the hotel


My wardrobe for the trip