Wednesday 19 January 2011

Reporting Live From The HUGO BOSS Fashion Show In Berlin!

  
Hello my fashion lovelies, I have some very exciting news to share with you all!

A few weeks I entered and won the HUGO BOSS reporting competition to be 1 of 5 reporters to report live from the HUGO BOSS fashion show during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Berlin.

I will be covering the HUGO BOSS Fall/Winter 2011 collection backstage, during the fashion show and more! Coverage starts at 8:30pm (CET) this Thursday January 20th so be sure to tune in to HUGOBOSS.COM to catch my live feed!

I’m so incredibly excited to live out my dream of covering an international fashion show and meeting the 4 other reporters from Netherlands, Canada, Singapore and Germany.

I will have my camera on hand to capture every single moment of my fashion journey in Berlin. Stay tuned for pictures and blog posts from my trip!

In the meantime, check out photos from my shopping mission to find the perfect outfit to wear for the big day! I will be wearing one of these pieces for the event.

Can you guess which one I picked? Comment below!

XOXO Alina-Artistspringboard Fashion Blogger