Thursday 17 March 2011

The Bumbys 'Critique' My New York Fashion Week Wardrobe

The Bumbys were a new addition to New York Fashion Week this season. They're anonymous New York performance artists Gill & Jill Bumby who provide “Fair and Honest Appraisals of Your Appearance” with nothing more than their manual typewriters and charming wit. Fashion Week go-ers lined up to get this personalised assessment of what the Bumbys thought of their appearance.
I also joined in the excitement and had my looks examined and critiqued by Gill & Jill Bumby. Luckily my style was very well liked by both Bumbys with the first look earning me a rating of 9.1 while my second look a dress by artistspringboard designer Saffron Knight scoring me a 9.4!

Check out exactly what the Bumbys had to say about my looks.

Look #1: Vintage Dress + Pucci Sunglasses

Look #2: Dress By Saffron Knight