Thursday 3 February 2011

Exclusive New York Fashion Week Coverage from Artistspringboard's Alina Fayer!

Hello my fashion lovelies! I’m so excited to share with you all that I will be attending Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week this coming February 10-17th. I will be bringing you coverage of all the glitz and glam happenings of NY Fashion Week. From the hot Fall 2011 runway trends to the interesting people that attend. You will get a chance to see all of it and more! Last season was incredible but this season will be even better so stay tuned to this blog for all the exclusive details of my NY Fashion Week experience!

xoxo Artistspringboard Fashion Blogger,
Alina Fayer 
 
Front of MBFW in NY

Attending a S/S 2011 show
 
Reality TV Star Ramona Singer and I at NY Fashion Week S/S 2011

My outfit for last season

Interesting characters I met

NY Fashion Week regular and TV personality Cognac Wellerlane and I


Rosemary Ponzo and I in the tents. I'm a huge fan of her outfit choices and hat designs!


Always love what he wears. Wonder what he will be wearing this year?


The fabulous Patrick McDonald and I inside the tents

The legendary founder of Fashion Week Fern Mallis and I outside the tents