Wednesday 23 February 2011

Multi Coloured Fur: NY Fashion Week Street Style

New York Fashion Week is definitely full of interesting characters but this one really takes the cake as being one of the most innovative in his style choices! The whole look is very well put together in matching the different furs. The hat reminds me of an old Russian style hat that is very popular in Europe. The coat looks like it was pieced together from several hundred different coloured furs. I've never seen anything like it! If you look closely you can see he's wearing some sort of Indian tribal necklace with a big cross in the middle. I love how well it matches with his colourful fur coat! He ends his look with a pair of over the knee white fur boots. How chic! I wonder where I can get my hands on a pair of those?

What do guys think of his look?