Monday 31 January 2011

Backstage Exclusive: HUGO by HUGO BOSS F/W 2011 Fashion Show

Models getting their make up done
As a HUGO BOSS reporter I had the privilege of seeing the backstage area for the Fall/Winter 2011 HUGO Fashion Show in Berlin. The scene backstage was fun and exciting as models were getting their makeup done and practicing their final walks for the big show. Check out the exclusive pictures I managed to snap in between my reporting duties.

Camera crews were filming the backstage experience

The final looks are organised and labelled in clear garment bags

Another shot of the backstage make up

Model doing the last practice walk before the big show!

Really love the model's shirt during the practice walk. I wonder where she got it?
Weird angle but check out the male model sporting a leather jacket. This was my fashion trend prediction for spring 2011. I guess he decided to sport the trend a bit earlier! 

More practice walks. Notice all the seating names on the seats!

Male model practicing his walk
 

Final practice walk through!