Monday 18 October 2010

Meet Alina Fayer: newest fashion blogger for Artistspringboard.com

Hello followers! My name is Alina Fayer. I'm a NYC based Fashionista and a recent contributor to the blog. I’m very excited to be bringing you the latest fashion gossip and hottest new trends from across the Globe! I would describe my personal style to be old Hollywood glamour meets modern chic. At a very young age I knew I was destined for a career in the fashion industry. Hailing from Odessa, Ukraine I moved to the States when I was 8. Upon graduating high school, my dreams of being in fashion began to come true! I got accepted into the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC and was offered the coveted position of a PR intern at Juicy Couture, in NYC's Empire State Building!After concluding my first semester at FIT, I proceeded to land each internship that I applied for. My next internship was at LaPresse PR. Under the tutelage of fashion industry icon Bonnie Bien, President of LaPresse I had the opportunity to experience working on Fashion Shows for designers such as Prima Loft, Karen Sabag, and FIT senior collections.For the next three years I interned for Women’s Wear Daily during both Fall and Spring Fashion Week in NYC. I was hands-on with distributing the magazines and was able to attend numerous fashion shows. Next, I began interning for one of the hottest brands in Hollywood, Members Only, as a PR intern. I concluded my internship career at OK! magazine. During my time at OK! I had the privilege of working with the most talented reporters, editors, and web producers. My duties at OK! included: interviewing celebrities, writing celebrity stories on OKmagazine.com and uploading celebrity, fashion, and beauty galleries. I graduated FIT with honors and recently had the opportunity of being a freelance fashion reporter covering NY Fashion Week. For more information about me check out my Facebook page

Fashion personality Louise Roe and I at NY Fashion Week
 

TV personality Cognac Wellerlane interviewing me at NY Fashion Week