Tuesday 15 March 2011

New York Fashion Week Photoshoot with Celebrity Photographer Bettina Cirone

It was an unusually warm February day right in the middle of New York Fashion Week so I decided to go outside and enjoy the weather in the outdoor part of the Fashion Week tent. There were a lot of people outside at the time enjoying the nice weather and as luck would have it I happened to sit next to Bettina Cirone, a big time former model turned celebrity photographer. During her time as a model in the 1960’s she appeared in countless magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen and Glamour. After her modeling days she started her photography career shooting for WWD on the streets of Paris. Her photos have been published in New York Magazine, People, USA Today, Newsday, The Daily News and The New York Post to name a few. Currently Bettina covers celebrity events and travel.

As I stuck up a conversation with Bettina she offered to take a few shots of me by the Fashion Week tents. Having my photo taken by such a legend in the business was an honour to say the least. Check out my mini photoshoot with Bettina Cirone below.

What do you guys think of my outfit?