Friday 17 September 2010

Heidi Mottram in Dare2 magazine


Artistspringboard stocks amazing designer Heidi Mottram and she's featured in Dare2 fashion magazine. Check out the interview online.

Of her chic eel-skin bags, Heidi tells the magazine: “Eel skin is super soft, feather light and luxurious to touch. It also dyes exceptionally well which allows me to create beautiful jewel coloured bags and purses. I use eel skin because of its amazing feel and also because it is a by product of the food industry. This gorgeous skin would be going to waste!”

Asked about using celebrity model Sophie Anderton in her latest campaign she says, “Sophie is a fan of my bags and was seen at the last Fashion Week and various other events with my bags. Who better to model my bags than someone who genuinely likes them.”

We look forward to hearing more about Heidi and her uprising in fashion!